Korn Ferry’s Delivery Organization is looking for a Regional Delivery Leader to manage a team of Talent Acquisition Professionals and ensure the delivery of high-end talent to our clients across Regions. The Regional Delivery Leader will be responsible for leading a team of highly specialized Talent Professionals to deliver the region’s Executive and Professional -level searches. The Regional Delivery Leader will be responsible for coaching/training, creation of best practices, tracking of metrics, engagement allocations and will be the key liaison between the Commercial Teams and the Delivery Teams within Korn Ferry. A critical function of this role is to work with regional and market leadership in a “shared ownership” approach to balancing the dynamic nature of client related demands and internal resource allocation.
- Ensure that our service delivery team is well positioned to deliver the caliber of talent that our clients have come to expect from Korn Ferry’s Executive and Professional Search practices, using the agreed Korn Ferry one delivery global process.
- Working in partnership with regional and market leadership, manage a team of talent acquisition professionals and their corresponding utilization and time and workload allocations.
- Tracking of recruiter key performance indicators (KPIs) including fill ratio, time to fill, submit to interview, interview to hire, usage of Korn Ferry IP and Digital assets, etc.
- Serve as primary point of contact for Executive Search and Professional Search Fee Earners when determining resource allocation, aligning recruiter skill sets with client demands, issue resolution and ensuring project profitability.
- Using a continuous improvement mindset, drive the development and adoption of best practices for talent acquisition teams, resulting in best-in-class recruiting metrics and client satisfaction.
- Management of Talent Acquisition Professionals ensuring quality recruitment activities and deliverables that are in-line with KPIs and Client Service Level Agreements (“SLAs”).
- Develop and implement improvements to sourcing strategies and multiple channels to build relevant talent pools.
- Manage, mentor and provide coaching to team while driving to effectively execute candidate and client care throughout the recruitment process.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvements and make constructive suggestions for change, including opportunities to increase customer satisfaction.
- Professional technical recruiting experience, both as a manager and as an individual contributor.
- Experience managing a team of Talent Acquisition Professionals.
- Deep and well-rounded understanding of the talent pool associated with a specific Industry or Functional areas of expertise.
- Passion for developing both teams and individuals throughout the organization, and build bench strength and succession that makes Korn Ferry’s Delivery Organization a career destination for top talent.
- Capability and desire to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, environment with a strong client service culture.
- Ability and willingness to deploy in an agile manner to provide hands-on recruiting support when demand arises.
- Proven ability to work with a variety of internal and external clients to deliver on high volume technical hiring initiatives.
- Demonstrated track record of leadership, change management, and conflict management. Possess strong EQ and adept at managing organizational conflict and matrix problem solving at all levels of the organization.
- Experience managing teams of 10+ talent acquisition professionals.
- A blend of both corporate internal and search firm recruiting experience is preferred but not required.
- Career experience working predominately in industry leading companies (e.g. top tier search or consulting firms).
- Bachelors, or equivalent, degree from an accredited college/university. Degree programs in business, finance or management are preferred.
So why not learn more about everything we have to offer? World-famous clients, innovative services, talented colleagues, continuing growth… you’ll find all this and more at Korn Ferry.
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.