We are looking for a Recruitment Marketing Manager to join our new RPO with Ericsson, one of the biggest global brands in the technology space.
In this role you will be a key member of our EMEA leadership team, responsible for setting and delivering on the attraction strategy for hiring across multiple specialisms and markets across EMEA and Sweden.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your skills working for an industry leading client, alongside working with the best tools and expertise in the industry.
In this role, you will have responsibility for:
- Online, Offline and Social Channel Management - building a channel management strategy that is unique to each online and offline channel. Understanding of social media platforms used for recruiting and attracting top talent like Facebook, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, and Indeed are preferred. In addition, you will identify and execute offline channels as required
- Brand Marketing- understanding brand position and how to market across relevant channels to drive recruitment strategies. Publishing existing and original high-quality content to help build a strong social media brand that will drive consistent and relevant traffic to their social network presence across multiple channels
- Community Management- ensuring we are listening, responding with a sense of urgency, asking questions to engage target audience and not just monitor across all social media platforms.
- Developing Content Strategy- creating defined publishing schedule through creative marketing plan strategies and setting realistic goals that align to clients’ goals/objectives of growing social presence, engaging and retaining followers, and helping convert leads into future new hires. This includes knowing what type of content works best on each channel, optimizing content accordingly, and understanding the different nuances of each platform
- Visual Design Intelligence and Web Development Strategy- delivering content that is compelling, visually appealing, engaging, and gets the point across by creating a hub where current and future talent can visit to learn more about our clients’ culture, products, and performance in the Global market place.
- Project Management- managing multiple projects, collaborating across matrixed resources, and balancing multiple key stakeholders. The world of Recruitment marketing changes quickly and this role will require adaptability to adjust to changing priorities
- Data Analytics- using data analytics to tell the story and justify decisions on where to post, when to post it, how much should be spent on post, and what the return for the business was or will be
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)- honing in on what matter most to our clients and show you are moving the needle on the social media attention war to attract and retain followers. i.e. Reached, Follower Growth, Profiles, Engagement, Response Rate, Quality, Feedback, etc.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Higher education or degree level qualification, or equivalent, in a relevant discipline
- Experience managing an organization’s Social Media presence globally
- Broad experience with a variety of offline channels and marketing onsite and offsite events
- Excellent written, communication and creative thinking skills
- Proven ability to implement a content editorial calendar to manage content publishing schedule and deliver timely marketing campaigns
- Able to partner with agencies, creative teams and client marketing decision makers to produce creative campaigns
- Ability to use both data and intuition to inform and make decisions
- Extensive knowledge of social media channels and best practices, including market and competitive trends
- Be a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary
- Demonstrate winning Social Media Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution
- Must be able to understand both KornFerry and the Client’s brands, markets, and be able research and implement new and scalable solutions
- Leadership experience
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience building Social Media credibility and buy-in
- Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media by providing portfolio of previous work and/or links as examples.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms specifically related to Talent Acquisition platforms and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Advanced knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
What we can offer you in return:
At Korn Ferry we take great pride in attracting exceptional people, so we encourage a culture of ongoing career development and recognise performance and commitment (think competitive salaries, bonus scheme and incentives!) You will have the opportunity to work in an interesting and challenging role, make an impact and build relationships across our growing business and client business. If you want a role working for an industry leader in technology, with work/life balance and a friendly, collaborative team – join us.
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.