What’s on offer
At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by going beyond expectations to deliver a bit extra. We call it exceeding potential. To inspire and excite people, teams, even entire organisations.
We are seeking Recruitment Administrators to support volume and specialist hiring.
In this role you will:
· Manage the centralised inbox, responding to all enquiries
· Organise interviews and provide our candidates with a warm and friendly experience
· Manage background and pre-employment checks, and assist with on-boarding activities
· Assist with coordinating team meetings and participating as part of the group
· Any ad hoc administrative tasks
As part of the Talent Delivery Network (TDN) you will enjoy a fun, fast paced and high energy culture. This role will see you partner with the Sourcing Specialists and Recruitment Business Partners, to provide the highest level of candidate care and recruitment coordination support.
You will be an admin superstar with exceptional organisational skills and great attention to detail. You’ll have great communication skills and operate in a professional manner, always offering great service to candidates and hiring managers alike.
As a Recruitment Administrator, you’ll:
· Be tech savvy and be comfortable using different computer systems
· Enjoy a fast-paced and varied role, and be able to self-manage your time
· Utilise your strong organisational skills to stay on-top of deadlines
· Be an excellent communicator and keep all your stakeholders informed along the way
Interested? Take the first step into your future and apply now!
Throughout our recruitment process we will be looking to learn about your strengths, motivations and assess your drive for working at Korn Ferry.
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
|Auckland, New Zealand||May 17, 2021|
|Warsaw, Poland||May 18, 2021|
|Sydney, Australia||May 18, 2021|
|Warsaw, Poland||May 25, 2021|
|Manchester, United Kingdom||May 18, 2021|
|Warsaw, Poland||May 17, 2021|
|Stockholm, Sweden||May 31, 2021|
|London, United Kingdom||May 25, 2021|
|Boulder , Colorado||May 6, 2021|
Classes fw-light, fw-normal, and fw-bold available.