Korn Ferry is seeking a remote based Talent Acquisition Manager to support our client. The RPO Talent Acquisition Manager will contribute to Korn Ferry's growth and profitability goals by delivering best in class recruitment services to our client. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operational aspects of the project and scope to include oversight and support of the customized RPO solution. The aim of the role is to ensure the continued quality assurance of the project delivered to our client while being a true strategic partner.
- Create and execute project work plans using the Project Toolkit and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements. Ensure search requests are clearly defined to include key responsibilities, requirements, reporting structure, compensation and interview process.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities. Define and communicate individual and team metrics.
- Maintain awareness of creative sourcing strategies and work closely with team to develop best approach for client.
- Effectively apply Korn Ferry's staffing methodology and enforce project standards. Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client. Anticipate and minimize risks on project.
- Prepare and participate in project reviews with client and senior management. Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors. Escalate and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Facilitate regular status meetings with project team and client. Keep team informed of changes within the Company.
- Ensure project documents and engagements are complete and updated timely. Develop and deliver
client and management reporting.
- Review and track team hours and expenses as needed.
- Participate in project scoping and implement SOW/SLA requirements. Identify business development
and “add-on sales opportunities as they relate to the project.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction. Set and manage client expectations.
- Communicate effectively with client to identify needs and evaluate alternative recruiting solutions.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a knowledge base of client’s business, organization and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Inspire team to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Conduct effective performance evaluations and help execute career development plans.
- Manage a small requisition load, as needed, in support of client needs.
Skills & Experience
- 5-10 years of relevant leadership experience in talent acquisition.
- Strong understanding of full life cycle recruiting, and industry practices preferred.
- Understanding of recruiting metrics and reporting standards.
- Familiarity with SLA’s/SOW as it relates to our business.
- Understands revenue and pricing models and P&L’s.
- Computer skills specifically Excel and PowerPoint, and facility with numbers.
- Familiarity with Human Resource laws and functions.
- Business development/sales background or orientation.
- Strong proven track record of success in leading and motivating teams of recruiters.
- Ability to analyze complex data and develop sound recommendations and solutions.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills; able to “juggle” responsibilities effectively in a high volume, fast-paced service environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively with client and in large group settings.
- Strong customer and results orientation.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to adapt as organization evolves.
- Energetic, confidence, maturity and interpersonal sensitivity.
- High School Diploma Required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.