The Project Manager will contribute to Korn Ferry's growth and profitability goals by delivering best in class recruitment services to our client. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operational aspects of the project and scope to include oversight and support of the customized search solution.
- Create and execute project work plans using the Project Toolkit and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements. Ensure search requests are clearly defined to include key responsibilities, requirements, reporting structure, compensation and interview process.
- Maintain awareness of creative sourcing strategies and work closely with team to develop best approach for client.
- Effectively apply Korn Ferry's recruiting methodology and enforce project standards.
- Prepare and participate in project reviews with client and senior management. Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors. Escalate and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Facilitate regular status meetings with project team and client. Keep team informed of changes within the Company.
- Ensure project documents and engagements are complete and updated timely. Develop and deliver client and management reporting.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction. Set and manage client expectations.
- Communicate effectively with client to identify needs and evaluate alternative recruiting solutions.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a knowledge base of client’s business, organization and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Inspire team to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree or seven years of equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
- Seven years of relevant work history
- Strong understanding of full life cycle recruiting and industry practices preferred.
- Understanding of recruiting metrics and reporting standards.
- Familiarity with SLA’s/SOW as it relates to our business.
- Understands revenue and pricing models and P&L’s.
- Computer skills, specifically Excel and PowerPoint, and facility with numbers.
- Familiarity with Human Resource laws and functions.
- Business development/sales background or orientation.
- Track record of success in leading and motivating teams of recruiters.
- Ability to analyze fairly complex data and develop sound recommendations and solutions.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills; able to “juggle” responsibilities effectively in a high volume, fast-
paced service environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively with client and in large group settings.
- Strong customer and results orientation.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to adapt as organization evolves.
- Energetic, confidence, maturity and interpersonal sensitivity.
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.