The Project Manager role partners closely with leaders in sales and organisational consulting to plan and execute client projects to ensure we deliver the agreed scope of work on time and within budget and meet or exceed service level agreements. The ideal candidate will have project management experience in the Business or HR Consulting arena.
- Manage the execution of large-scale projects, which may include multiple consulting work-streams.
- End-to-end project lifecycle management, including project initiation and setup, input for SAP (training provided), creating and maintaining project plans, resource planning, scheduling, managing the delivery timeline, reviewing and monitoring project financials, and close
- Stakeholder management for internal and external project team, including participation in client-facing meetings (drive preparation, agenda, meeting notes, reporting, and coordinate materials production for client-focused meetings).
- Resource management including project staffing allocation and scheduling on projects
- Coordinate project deliverables including assessment tools, interactive learning, coaching, consulting and instructor led training
- Manage project financials including monitoring the budget, billing process, time and expenses, tracking expenses and invoicing
- Communicate with key stakeholders on the project status regarding forecast, completion rates, variances, billings and backlog on projects. Act as the primary point of contact for client information, updates, delivery, issue resolution and data tracking
- Provide project work direction for the project support team
- Provide quality and risk assurance oversight for projects
Below is an outline of what we’re looking for – if you meet some, or all, of the criteria below we’d encourage you to apply!
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
- 4 - 6 years of experience in project or account management, including demonstrated experience managing large, complex projects. Experience with global project management preferred.
- Business skills and aptitudes necessary to accurately manage project budget, monitor expenses, and ensure accurate invoicing and collections
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint with the ability to learn challenging internal software programs. Experience with MS Project and/or SAP is a plus.
- Experience working in a training or consulting firm
- Strong attention to detail, balanced with an ability to understand the big picture
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to anticipate problems and identify alternative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships with cross-functional and remote teams, at all levels of the organisation, both internally and with clients
- Excellent organisational and follow-through skills; ability to manage competing priorities
- Willingness to adhere to established processes while keeping an eye for opportunities to improve or develop processes, structures, and systems
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and covering letter to advisoryjobsANZ@KornFerry.comquoting REF 76180
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
JOIN TALENT NETWORK