Korn Ferry is searching for an Associate Recruiter.
The Associate Recruiter is responsible for ensuring a strong potential candidate pipeline strategy for all Korn Ferry RPO/Project clients through indirect and direct candidate sourcing, sourcing channel optimization and proactive development of talent pools. To achieve personal targets and contribute to the overall success and positive image of Korn Ferry through candidate and client interaction, demonstrating the highest level of ethical behavior and personal integrity with a positive and pro-active communication style with peers and colleagues building effective relationships within and across the business.
• Works closely with Business Partners to align sourcing activities to workforce plans and understands recruitment needs
• Identifies the channels and strategy to source candidates matching client requirements
• Defines, designs and helps implement the sourcing strategy for building talent pools of specific candidate profiles
• Ensures the development and optimization of broad range sourcing channels that will improve the quantity and quality of the client talent pools
• Measures and monitors the effectiveness of the strategic sourcing framework against predefined outcomes
• Assists clients to clearly define and develop a compelling employee value proposition and incorporate this into the sourcing strategy framework
• Sources, secures and leverages relevant media and communication channels
• Ensures effective candidate relationship management strategies are developed and utilized by the sourcing team to build strong relationships with the passive candidate community
• Defines and leads the framework for client sourcing strategies: gathering competitive intelligence, developing targeted sourcing environments, conducting research into competing companies and creates talent maps
• Partners with the recruiters and team members to generate ideas and share information to facilitate effective searches
• Provides responsive and proactive customer service via telephone, e-mail, etc.
• Provides support, advice and coaching to team members.
• 2+ years of full cycle recruitment or sourcing experience
• 2+ years of experience developing and executing sourcing methodologies to include: market mapping, recruitment strategies and Boolean searches
• 2+ years of Applicant Tracking System experience
• 1+ years of client facing experience interacting with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process
• 1+ years of experience conducting competency/behavioral based interviews
• High School Diploma
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
|Warsaw, Poland||Jun 14, 2021|
|Manchester, United Kingdom||Jun 13, 2021|
|Remote, United States of America||Jun 8, 2021|
|US - Remote,||May 7, 2021|
|Madrid, Madrid Province||Apr 7, 2021|
|Warsaw, Poland||Mar 30, 2021|
|Remote, United States of America||May 18, 2021|
|Warsaw, Poland||Jun 1, 2021|
|Melbourne, Australia||Jun 2, 2021|
Classes fw-light, fw-normal, and fw-bold available.