We are looking for talented IT Recruiter to our team supporting one of well-known client’s company in Technology area.
In this role, the IT Recruiter will build and develop client relationships through excellence in recruitment process delivery to include sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to client stakeholders within the technology sector.
The role focuses on high touch candidate relationship management as well as customer focus and responsiveness in client facing activities.
As Recruiter, you will serve as the subject matter expert around applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies and recruitment process effectiveness.
- Client and Candidate Relationship Management
- Responsible for day to day interaction with client/HR business partners in a timely, professional and responsive manner
- Conduct role briefings with client and set expectations for recruitment process
- Process Management & Sourcing
- Follow agreed client recruitment process for recruitment delivery
- Create and execute multi-channel sourcing strategies to identify qualified candidates and/or building talent pools for current and future requirements
- Use competency based interview questions to identify and differentiate candidates in presentation and short-list process.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies & channels to build relevant talent pools
- Effectively communicate position opportunities and client value propositions
- Manage all candidates effectively throughout recruitment process
- Develop and maintain relationships and seek referrals of other candidates
- Manage candidate expectations and ensure timely and constructive feedback
Skills & Experience
- Experience in full-cycle recruitment process in IT area
- Fluent in English (and/or German)
- Demonstrated capability to be client facing and consistently conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner.
- Demonstrated capability to set and manage client expectations through the recruitment process; identify continuous improvement opportunities and be an advisor to client.
- Demonstrated capability to lead client briefings or partner with client HR business partners to understand job requirements, provide input, develop and implement sourcing strategies to identify candidates matching client requirements.
- Demonstrated capability to contact candidates/sources directly and brief candidate on the opportunity and client value proposition for professional/technical and management roles.
- Demonstrated capability to conduct and document screening process including resume pre-screening, telephone interview and short listing, design questions and scripts for screening process.
- Demonstrated capability to conduct face to face interviews with candidates including competency interviews for a majority of positions and skill levels.
- Demonstrated capability to easily manage candidates in all aspects of the recruiting process, ensuring candidate expectations are being managed and constructive feedback is given in a timely manner, optimizing the candidate experience within specified guidelines.
- Demonstrated capability with applicant tracking systems, updating records and information, ensuring system integrity and accuracy of client reporting and analytics.
- Demonstrated capability to access and generate reports for both client and Korn Ferry.
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.